Saturday, March 2, 2013

Fate

I don't know why she chose that song to play as I was breaking down. Maybe it was fates way of saying there are better things to come... Or maybe karma hates me, and enjoys seeing me suffer.
My life has been a maze of weird, and I've just been wandering through it trying to make it through to the peace at the end.. The place in my life where everything is all figured out and makes sense. But, I can't seem to find my way... I've been struggling with it for almost 21 years now, and the last 6 have been particularly hard. Maybe what I need to do is just break out of the maze all together... I don't need to follow it's paths, getting lost and wandering in circles... Instead, maybe I should just tear down the walls and cut straight to the point. See where that get's me... Maybe that's all I ever needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment