Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Virginia

I went to Virginia over the weekend with my mom to meet my grandparents and to pick up the new car they got her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is what I saw when I first walked into the hotel. I thought it was amazing, but my Grandma acted very superior, and scoffed at my remark, saying "This place...?" with a disgusted look on her face. I kind of think the only reason she did that was because there was an employee near us, and she wanted her to think my Grandma was better than her; she was "above it all." She does that often, but I still maintain my opinion that the hotel was amazing.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn, and they had the most amazing beds. There were knobs at the head of each side of the bed, and you could control the firmness of the bed, which I thought was really cool. The blankets were breathable, yet warm, and the bed and pillows were the softest things I have ever laid on.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

There was also this really cool chair; the seat was made out of a stretchy elastic material, and the arms and everything were completely adjustable, to fit all kinds of people.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Spoticus in the bath. The shower head was amazing, though perhaps I only feel this way because there is no shower head at the apartment, so I'm just used to it coming out like a hose. It was like being under a waterfall, and it was very nice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This is the car that was supposed to be mine, but my mom took it over. My grandma was pretty mad about the whole thing, but my grandpa told me they would get me a better one; one that had an electric adjustable seat so I could see over the hood, and that was up off the ground more, like the Chevy Tracker they got Chanda last year.


Here are some old pictures that I took a few months ago, but haven't been able to upload to my computer until now:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I was getting ready to give Greg a back massage with lotion, and saw a good opportunity to fuck with him.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No use crying over spilled milk ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got bored in my math class, and since my "bunny jeans" ripped even more, I decided to draw a bunny's face.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Greg's room is a mess.. And it's beyond repair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Years ago, Tanner on Lake George.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sailboat, on the lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment